Subject: More investment dollars move to golden shelter.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:35:24 +0000

Trade Notification
Gold once again provides stable haven from falling market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"I still think gold is moving nowhere but up," said Zachary Oxman, a
senior trader at Wisdom Financial. "Today's rally seems to be further
long-side accumulation off of a continued weakening dollar.... I think
that long term the market is predicting further drops by the dollar and
is looking to play the big moves through long side gold," Gold is
growing as the move for investment stability in this uncertain market.

Up over 120% in the last 30 days, Hemisphere Gold inc. has been making
waves among investors with announcements of finding gold during advanced
exploration in the Suriname Gold Belt.

This not the time to take your time. Hemisphere is launching a full
scale marketing campaign to investors next week concerning the gold
found in Suriname and the potential this company has in offering mining
assets upwards of $800 million. Early investors will get ahead of this
release and maximize their returns.