Subject: IPP> Summary of IPP WG Meeting at Washington DC IETF

From: [email-masked] (Steve Zilles by way of Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 21:25:42 PST

IPP Summary Paragraph

The standards track documents on the IPP Model and Semantics and the IPP
Protocol Specification and the informational documents on IPP Requirements,
IPP Rationale and Mapping between IPP and LPD were discussed. WG final
calls for these had either expired or were about to expire. Proposed
solutions to all known problems were reviewed (and, where necessary,
corrected) during the WG meeting. Unless some new issue arises, it is the
intent that final documents that include the proposed solutions will be
given to the IESG for final processing before the end of the year. With
this action, we consider the WG's charter to be fullfilled and do not
expect to meet at the next IETF meeting.

        Steve Zilles

--------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen N. Zilles             |  e-mail: [email-masked]   |
Adobe Systems Inc.            |                              |
Mailstop W14                  |  tel: (work)  (408) 536-4766 |
345 Park Avenue               |       (Admin) (408) 536-4751 |
San Jose, CA 95110-2704       |  fax:         (408) 537-4042 |
--------------------------------------------------------------