Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980624

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:56:14 PDT

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference 980624
==========================================

We will hold our normal weekly conference on Wednesday.

As we successfully managed to reach agreements on all the major
issues last week, we are now left with going over some of the smaller
editorial changes that the editors have produced in response to
the earlier comments from Keith Moore.

We should have new versions available for at least the Model and
the Rationale documents by tomorrow.

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     June 24, 10:00 - 12:00 PDT (1:00 - 3:00 EDT)
Phone:    1-800-857 5607
Passcode: cmanros

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]