Subject: IPP>PRO new protocol document

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:34:53 -0800

I have just downloaded the latest version of the protocol document to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO.

The documents are:

   ipp-pro-980109.doc              MS Word Version 6 with no revisions
   ipp-pro-980109-rev.doc          MS Word Version 6 with revisions
   ipp-pro-980109.txt              text with no revisions, same as
                                   draft-ietf-ipp-protocol-05.txt submitted
                                   to IETF today.

This is the version that will go to the IESG if we reject XML and
stay with the current protocol.

---

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:49:56 -0800

>stay with the current protocol.

Bob,

I think there is no reason to NOT send it in to the IETF now,
whatever happenes with a new proposal.

Carl-Uno

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Herriot)
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 20:29:00 -0800

I have already sent the protocol document as my text below ipp-pro-980109.txt
indicates.

> From [email-masked] Fri Jan  9 18:49:22 1998
> X-Sender: [email-masked]
> X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (32)
> Mime-Version: 1.0
> Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:49:56 -0800
> To: Robert.Herriot@Eng (Robert Herriot)
> From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: IPP>PRO new protocol document
> Cc: [email-masked]
> X-Lines: 26
>