Subject: IPP> ADM - Phone Conference into PWG IPP Meeting - 980128

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:13:18 PST

All,

I have now set up the details for the phone conference during next week's
IPP meeting in Maui:

Time: 		3:00 - 5:00 pm PST (6:00 - 8:00 pm EST) (1:00 - 3:00 pm local)
Numbers: 	1-800-857-5607
        	1-212-547-0240 (if somebody wants to dial in from outside the US)
Password:	cmanros

During this session, we will discuss a Microsoft proposal for a different
protocol mapping. 
Look out for an input document from Paul Moore the day before the phone
conference.

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]