Subject: IPP> Short meeting note from the IETF41 IPP WG meeting

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:17:57 PDT

Keith & Harald,

Here are my short notes from the IPP WG meeting.

Carl-Uno

-----

About 30 people attended the IPP WG meeting. The agenda was shortened from
the originally published one as no feedback was yet available from the IESG
review.
The remaining work within the current charter was presented and discussed.
This covered IPP notifications and mapping of the IPP generic directory
schema to the Service Location Protocol and LDAP. A short discussion was
held on possible future work, and the group answered a few questions for
clarification from Keith Moore, who is reviewing the drafts for the IESG.
Keith estimated that the IESG decision would come during the second half of
April. The WG expects to have finished the work on the current charter in
time for IETF42.

Carl-Uno Manros
Co-chair IETF WG on IPP
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]