Subject: IPP> ADM - Back to business

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:41:16 -0700

All,

Thanks to heroic, behind the scene efforts from the Underscore staff, the
PWG server and services are now fully restored. Thanks to Jay and the other
Underscorers!

For those of you that did not dial in to our phone conference last
Wednesday, I want to inform you that we went over all the edits that had
been made to the IPP drafts (all apart from the Requirements document, which
had only minor editorial changes anyway).

The action plan is now to have all the revised drafts ready by early next
week, so that we can send back a complete package to the ADs and the IESG in
time for Memorial Day with our WG feedback and recommendation to go ahead
with the publishing of the documents. 

I will send the whole package to the IETF secretariat after a final check-up
and prepare a more formal reply to Keith Moore on his comments and how the
WG has resolved them.

This is an important mile stone. Hopefully we will not run into any further
snags.

I want to take the opportunity to thank the editors and all other
contributors for your efforts and willingness to accept some compromises,
after which we now seem to have complete consensus for the drafts that will
come out next week.

This also means that we can now spend our time on other important subjects
in the PWG IPP meeting in Monterey to discuss subjects such as
inter-operability testing, notifications, MIB access, and other IPP extensions.

Carl-Uno