Subject: IPP> IPP Bake-Off Ping

From: "Zehler, Peter " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:46:30 PDT

All,
  This is a ping for organizations that will be willing to participate in
face to face IPP interoperability test.  The IPP "bake-off" will be held the
week of September 14.  If you are interested in participating in the
"bake-off" please contact me via email.  
If you wish me to keep your organization confidential please let me know.
It would also be helpful to include if you are an IPP Printer, Client or
Test Suite.
I will publish a count of the implementations that will be ready by
mid-September.  I will also list any organizations that do not mind.  The
details of the test will be worked out at the next step of this process.

I will have an IPP Printer implementation available for the IPP "bake-off".
I do not wish to keep this information private.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Networked Products Business Unit
				Email: [email-masked]
				Voice:    (716) 265-8755
				FAX:      (716) 265-8792 
				US Mail: Peter Zehler
				        Xerox Corp.
				        800 Phillips Rd.
				        M/S 111-02J
				        Webster NY, 14580-9701