Subject: IPP> TES Binary traces of Protocol Examples from PRO appendi

From: Carl Kugler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 17:05:19 -0400

I have created application-level binary trace files of all the Protocol
Examples from Appendix A of PRO, and uploaded them to
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/Traces/

This table shows the mapping from file name to document section and title:

File  9. Appendix A: Protocol Examples
-----------------------------------------------
00912A01  9.1 Print-Job Request
00912B01 9.2 Print-Job Response (successful)
00912B02 9.3 Print-Job Response (failure)
00943A01 9.4 Print-URI Request
00955A01 9.5 Create-Job Request
0096AA01 9.6 Get-Jobs Request
0096AB01 9.7 Get-Jobs Response

Carl Kugler
IBM

---

From: Jay Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 17:09:21 -0400

It would be nice if the *complete* URL was listed in your mail
message.  ;-)

Same advice goes to all the other folks who post announcement
messages for uploaded files.  Thanks in advance.

	...jay

----------------------------------------------------------------------
--  JK Martin               |  Email:   [email-masked]          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --
----------------------------------------------------------------------