Subject: IPP> IESG feedback on IPP drafts

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:11:16 PST

Harald and Keith,

As you might image, the IPP WG members are getting anxious to learn about
the IESG decision about our documents, and I would need to know if I have
to make the IESG feedback a main agenda point for the IPP meeting in LA, or
if we can use the time to discuss further work (Notifications and IPP MIB
seems to be things that still needs to be done before the current scope of
IPP work is finished).

When is the next meeting or phone conference of the IESG, assuming that our
subject is on the agenda?

On a different subject, will you guys have any time for an IPP demo in LA?

Regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:57:58 -0500

Carl-Uno,

I must apologize...the IPP review is taking longer than I had thought.
The documents themselves are long, and there were an unusually large
number of comments.  And for the last few days I have been dealing with
a family medical emergency.  I hope to have the review completed
by the end of this week, and will then know whether IPP needs to discuss
it at the LA meeting.

The next IESG meeting will be sometime after the LA IETF.

Keith