Subject: IPP> TES First draft of IPP Test Plan Outline(resend)

From: "Zehler, Peter " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 04:59:22 PST

All,
I still need some feedback to continue working the IPP test plan.  In
Maui I said I would get the first draft out last week.  (I don't
remember saying I would actually post it)  I have now uploaded the
*.doc, *.pdf and *.htm versions.  I tried to generate a text version.
The results were not very readable.  I'll have to work on that part.
The URL is:
"ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_TES/IPP-Test-Plan-980216.pdf"

Sorry for the delay,
Pete

Email: [email-masked]
US Mail: Peter Zehler
	Xerox Corp.
	800 Phillips Rd.
	M/S 111-02J
	Webster NY, 14580-9701
Voice:   (716) 265-8755
FAX:     (716)265-8792