Subject: IPP> ADM - Corrections to the latest PWG IPP Teleconference Minutes

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 18:09:37 -0800

Hi all,

Tom Hastings has pointed out a number of minor errors anmd omissions that I
made in the minutes from last Wednesday January 7.

Please correct the minutes with Tom's comments replicated below:

You forgot to mention in the minutes about the revised IANA consideration
text that did not make it into the previous draft.. 

As you can see from the text we already have, IPP already has
'reverse-landscape', so it should be 'reverse-portrait'.

BTW, there is no "d" in either 'reverse-landscape' or 'reverse-portrait'
in IPP or DPA.

Also your minutes put an "s" on "printer-uri-supported" which makes more
sense for humans and directory entries for multi-valued attribute, but 
not for programs that map "xxx" to "xxx-supported".

I specifically brought up that it should be without the 's' for consistency
with our other attributes.  Take a look at the last page of the Model 
document and see the number of multi-valued "xxx-supported" attributes
we have without the 's'.

So you should also change "printer-uris-supported" to "printer-uri-supported"
in the minutes.

Also my notes show that we agreed to a name for the parallel attribute:
"uri-security-supported".

Finally, all keywords are all lower case, so change 'NONE', 'SSL3', "TLS"
to 'none', 'ssl3', 'tls'.
---

Sorry for those mistakes, I was trying to get the minutes out too quickly.

Carl-Uno