Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980218

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:01:21 PST

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980218

We will continue our discussion of IPP Notifications from lat sweek. Look
for a new requirements draft from Roger deBry.

We will also discuss further about the requirements for an additional
protocol (if we need one) that optimizes the server to device aspects of
printing

Peter Zehler would like to get some discussion going on how to download
print drivers. We will get into this also if we find the time.

The dial-in information is:

Date:       2/18
Call-in:    1-608-250-1828
Access:     190148
Time:       4PM EST (1PM PST)
Duration:   2.5 hours

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]