Subject: IPP> ADM - Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980114

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 14:50:13 PST

Agenda for PWG IPP Phone Conference - 980114

And I was worried that we were starting to run out of subjects for our
Wednesday IPP phone conferences. Not so!

I would like to open the floor for comments on the Microsoft suggestion
to investigate the use of XML and related stuff. I have spoken to Paul 
Moore and he will participate in order to collect any questions that we 
have at this stage.

It also seems to be a few more details that have come up on the Model
document. I would like us to go over those as well to make sure that 
there are no further lingering issues with that.

The dial-in information is the same as last weeek:

Call-in:    1-423-523-7162
Access:     190148
Time:       4PM EST (1PM PST)
Duration:   Max 2.5 hours

Regards,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]