Subject: Re: IPP> Test

From: "Peter Michalek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:50:50 -0700

If anyone else is interested in testing this week, client or server, please
e-mail me.

Thanks,

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Zehler, Peter <[email-masked]>
To: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 4:24 AM
Subject: RE: IPP> Test

>Harry,
>So far the only companies that have openly announced interest in testing
>this week are Auco, IBM, and Xerox.  I have given IBM and AUCO the URL of
>Xerox's IPP Printer.  This printer is (I hope) available anytime for
running
>tests against.  Anyone interested may contact me for the URL.  This week
you
>will need to contact me via phone.  I will be out of the office and only
>able to respond by phone.
>I just want to get anyone who has something close to ready to give it a
try.
>This is an opportunity to work out firewall, proxy, basic connectivity and
>simple IPP protocol issues prior to structured testing.
>At our upcoming meeting I hope we can finally get some interest in the
group
>as a whole.  We can then plan some testing methodology and scheduling to
get
>us on our way.  I will have an update to the test plan by then.  I hope we
>can come away from that meeting with some concrete testing plans.
>Pete

Peter Michalek, [email-masked]
ShineSoft Systems
(408) 446-5040
www.shinesoft.com