Subject: IPP> Beta Release of IPP Test Suite

From: "Rajesh Chawla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 20:35:38 -0500

Hello,

TR Computing Solutions is announcing the availability of the IPP Test Suite,
Beta Version.  The Test Suite allows you to:

1)  Specify the operations to be sent to the printer in an ASCII file.
2)  Allows valid and invalid data to be sent to the printer.
3)  Allows the sending of user-defined attributes to the printer.
4)  Provides for the capture of all data sent to and received from the
printer.

For more information please contact Rajesh Chawla at [email-masked].

Regards,
Rajesh
======================================================
Rajesh Chawla                                              TR Computing
Solutions
(703) 787-9689 (Fax)                                    13622 Flintwood
Place
                                                                    Herndon
VA 20171