Subject: IPP> RE: PWG> PING list for PWG meetings

From: "Mark T. Edmead" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:28:39 -0800

Keith:

Unfortunately, due to my being sick with the flu, I  will have to cancel my trip to Austin...

--Mark

****************************************************************
Mark T. Edmead
MTE Software, Inc.
Microsoft Windows Systems Design and Engineering Consultants
Microsoft Certified Solution Providers
3645 Ruffin Road, Suite 350
San Diego, CA 92123
(619) 292-2050
(619) 292-5977 FAX
http://www.mtesoft.com
e-mail: [email-masked]   
*********************************************************
            _\^|^/_
             (o  o)
 --o0O0----(_)----0O0o--

On Saturday, February 28, 1998 12:25 PM, Keith Carter [SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
> Attached is the current ping list for the PWG meetings.  I did not request
> pings for the UPD meeting at 7:00PM CST on Tuesday, March 3 - whomever is
> interested, please show up at the Texas 5 meeting room.
> 
> Have a super day,
> 
> Keith Carter
> Senior Software Engineer
> IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
> internet email: [email-masked]
> Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
> phone: 512-838-2155
> tie-line: 678-2155
> fax: 512-838-0169
> 
> PWG PING LIST AS OF 2/28/98
> 
> Name                 Company      PWG   Hyatt?  Arrive  Depart
> 
> Chuck Adams          Tektronix    3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Shivaun Albright     HP           3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/5
> Carlos Becerra       HP           3/6     Y     3/5     3/6
> Ron Bergman          Dataproducts 3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Brian Batchelder     HP           3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Alan Berkema         HP           3/2-3   N     - -     - -
> Keith Carter         IBM          3/4-5   N     - -     - -
> Roger deBry          IBM          3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/5
> Mabry Dozier         QMS Inc.     3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Mark Edmead          Warp Nine    3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Lee Farrell          Canon        3/2-6   Y     3/1     3/6
> Richard Hart         Digital      3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Tom Hastings         XEROX        3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Marvin Heffler       IBM          3/4-5   N     - -     - -
> Bob Herriot          SUN          3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/6
> Osamu Hirata         Canon        3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Stephen Holmstead    HP           3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/3
> Henrik Holst         i-data Int'l 3/2-5   Y     3/1     3/6
> Takashi Isoda        Canon        3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/5
> Scott Isaacson       Novell       3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/5
> David Kellerman      Northlake SW 3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Greg LeClair         EPSON        3/2-4   Y     3/1     3/4
> Harry Lewis          IBM          3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Carl-Uno Manros      XEROX        3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/5
> Jay Martin           Underscore   3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/6
> Peter Michalek       Shinesoft    3/4-5   N     - -     - -
> Paul Moore           Microsoft    3/4     Y     3/3     3/4
> Yoshinori Murakami   EPSON        3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Fumio Nagasaka       EPSON        3/2-4   Y     3/1     3/5
> Bob Pentecost        HP           3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Yuji Sasaki          - - - -      3/2-5   N     - -     - -
> Kris Schoff          HP           3/4-5   ?     ?       ?
> Hitoshi Sekine       Microsoft    3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Akihiro Shimura      Canon        3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/5
> Greg Shue            HP           3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/3
> Larry Stein          Warp Nine    3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Philip Thambidurai   Okidata     3/3-5   Y     3/2     3/6
> Jerry Thrasher       Lexmark      3/2-3   Y     3/1     3/4
> Randy Turner         Sharp Labs   3/2-5   Y     3/1     3/6
> Bill Wagner          OSICOM/DPI   3/2-6   Y     3/2     3/6
> Jim Walker           DAZEL        3/4-6   N     - -     - -
> Don Wright           Lexmark      3/2-6   Y     3/1     3/6
> Lloyd Young          Lexmark      3/4-6   Y     3/3     3/6
> Peter Zehler         XEROX        3/4-5   Y     3/3     3/6
> 
> 
> PWG Meeting Confirmed Attendance by Date
> 
> P1394  P1394 IPP   IPP   JMP/FIN
> 3/2    3/3   3/4   3/5   3/6
> 20     21    32    29    14
> 
> Additional people who might attend.  I do not know which meetings they will
> attend.
> 
> Mike Fenelon         Microsoft    ?       ?     ?       ?
> ? Shockey            JRL Systems  ?       N     - -     - -