Subject: IPP> Call for implementations - Reminder

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]> (by way of Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 01:07:14 -0700

All,

This is a reminder to everybody who is working on prototypes, alphas, betas,
or products for IPP clients or IPP servers to please send a note to Keith to
give him a proper view of the number of projects that already work on IPP.
This is not a question about if and when you might plan to release products,
I assume that Keith will handle any information as confidential if you tell
him so. It might also be a good idea to inform him about the dates of the
drafts that you have written code against.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

--------

folks,

I'm writing up the review sheet for IESG, and one of the questions
is whether there are already implementations.  (it helps if there are).
I know that some of you have implementations, but I don't remember
specifically who has claimed to implement the protocol.

So if you have a prototype implementation of IPP, and are willing
to claim this in the announcement, please let me know by private mail.

thanks,

Keith