Subject: IPP> ADM - PWG IPP Conference Call - 980311

From: Carl-Uno Manros <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:19:25 PST

PWG IPP Conference Call - 980311

We will hold a conference call tomorrow as usual. Sorry for the late
announcement, which was due to some confusion about who was setting up the
call. I have just done that now, see the details below.

I expect us to do some follow-up of the homework assignments from last
week's meeting in Austin and to discuss how we should best organize the
work on some of the new subjects, in particular on IPP Notifications and on
the host-to-device subjects. Don will try to get the minutes out later today.

I would also like to check up on getting an Implementor's Guide document
started and also discuss a bit further about the interest to plan for a
multi-vendor demo in the autumn. 

The phone-in information is:

Date and Time: March 11, 10:00-12:00 am PST (remember the earlier time slot)
Phone number: 402-331-6491 (For Xerox participants 8*535-5000)
Pass code: cmanros

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Advanced Printing Standards - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: [email-masked]