Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Call for Objections for Errata to the PWG Process 2.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:38:52 -0400

Greetings:

The Errata for: The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process 
2.0 from the 
PWG Steering Committee is being forwarded to the PWG membership for final 
review and
Call for Objections.

The errata document can be downloaded at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/err-pwg-process20-20060830.pdf

This errata document is in reference to the PWG Definition of the 
Standards Development Process Version 2.0 located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/process/pwg-process20.pdf

The call for objection period will open on Tuesday September 5, 2006 and 
end at 10PM
(Pacific Time) on Friday September 29, 2005.

PWG Members are only required to respond if you DISAGREE with the changes 
being
described in the errata document.

FYI, the subject of the errata is the timing and length Last Call review
process for documents advancing to PWG Candidate Standard and PWG 
Standard.

Objections should be sent to the following email addresses: 
(Replacing "dot" with . and "at" with @):

thrasher"at"lexmark"dot"com
harryl"at"us"dot"ibm"dot"com

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Secretary