Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Fw: April 14,15 P2600 meetings with the PWG, April 16-18, 2008 (hotel link problem)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:19:58 -0400

The problem with the registration link, (and the group code for call-ins)
should now be fixed.

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 03/19/2008 12:19 PM -----
                                                                           
             Jerry                                                         
             Thrasher/Lex/Lexm                                             
             ark                                                        To 
                                       [email-masked],                 
             03/18/2008 04:47          [email-masked]                
             PM                                                         cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       April 14,15 P2600 meetings with the 
                                       PWG, April 16-18, 2008 (hotel link  
                                       problem)                            

                                                                           

FYI,

There appears to be a problem with the web reservation system at the hotel
for the April F2F meetings.
The hotel is working on this but until this is fixed......

The web link for the hotel contains both direct and toll free telephone
numbers that you can use.
http://cwp.marriott.com/phxme/ieeeisto/

Ask for the ISTO, or IEEE, or PWG group rate.

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com