Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> URGENT!!!!! April 16-18, 2008 Face to Face meeting reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:52:28 -0400

Thanks to those (few) who've already made hotel reservations and registered
with the ISTO
for the upcoming PWG F2F meeting,

However, we still have not come close to receiving reservations from even
half
of the "normal" PWG F2F meeting attendees.  The PWG will be subject to a
rather
large financial penalty from the hotel attendance stays at the current
level.

Please make your hotel and meeting reservations this week.

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair.
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 03/03/2008 09:58 AM -----
                                                                           
             Jerry                                                         
             Thrasher/Lex/Lexm                                             
             ark                                                        To 
                                       [email-masked]                
             02/19/2008 10:08                                           cc 
             AM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       April 16-18, 2008 Face to Face      
                                       meeting reminder                    

                                                                           

Reminder that the April 16-18, F2F meeting (IEEE P2600 meetings on April
14-15) is being held
at a hotel venue and not hosted by a PWG member company. Hence those
attending need
to deal with registration pages, hotel block cut-off dates etc.

The detailed agenda for this meeting will posted soon, but for those
members that plan to attend
the entire session, I encourage you to go ahead and make your hotel
arrangements, registration
etc. ASAP.  The cut-off date for the PWG/P2600 hotel block is March 21.

The following link has details on the registration, and a link to the hotel
reservation page specifically
set up for the PWG:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/April_2008_Phoenix.html

Jerry Thrasher
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com