Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Printer Working Group 2009 Renewal Invoices (potential problem)

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:56:57 -0500

PWG Members (primary contacts)

For those PWG members who are the primary or designated contacts with the 
ISTO for membership matters:

The ISTO sent out the renewal emails on December 1st with the information 
regarding the membership renewal. 
The email had two pdf attachments as well as a couple of ftp links in the 
body of the text.

It appears that some of those emails either didn't go through or were 
captured by various SPAM filters.

If you were expecting to get the renewal email from Laura at the ISTO but 
haven't received it;
please contact the ISTO, and copy me ASAP.

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair.
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com