Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Final Reminder: December 2008 PWG F2F meeting starts Wednesday 12/3/08

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:50:39 -0500

PWG members,

Reminder that the December, 2008 PWG Face to Face meeting, hosted by 
Samsung, will begin on 
Wed., December 3, 2008  at 9:00 AM Pacific StandardTime.

An updated agenda (with links to meeting slides) and venue information can 
be found at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/December_2008_Irvine.html

If you haven't already done so: please use the following registration link 
to indicate that you are going to attend 
the meeting, whether by phone or in person.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=sH_2foV_2fhQHy0L_2fr7a8WRlug_3d_3d

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will be 
provided.
The details of the conference call are:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300 
Participant Code: (Restricted)**

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the 
Chair. 

Jerry Thrasher
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com

---

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:08:06 -0800

Hi Jerry,

Our meeting room is located in the Park Place complex (and not in a
distinct Samsung Building) and it is easy to get lost in the big Park
Place complex. Please note my cell phone number: 949-307-3023, in case
you or any member of the PWG needs assistance. Looking forward to seeing
you all in Irvine!

Regards,

shah

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Jerry Thrasher
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 7:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Final Reminder: December 2008 PWG F2F meeting
starts Wednesday 12/3/08

PWG members, 

An updated agenda (with links to meeting slides) and venue information
can be found at: 

If you haven't already done so: please use the following registration
link to indicate that you are going to attend 
the meeting, whether by phone or in person. 

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will
be provided. 
The details of the conference call are: 

Jerry Thrasher 
PWG Chair