Subject: IPP> IPP WG Slides for Dec. 4, 2008, PWG Meeting

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:20:01 -0800

Hi IPP WG,

The IPP Plenary slides and the Working Group Agenda are at: 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/IPP_WG_Plenary_Dec_08.pdf 
(With underscores)
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/IPP-Agenda-Dec-08.pdf 

Regards,
Shah and Ira

---

From: Michael R Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 09:56:34 -0800

> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/IPP-Agenda-Dec-08.pdf 

Will we be able to call in for the meeting?

WRT page 5 of the slides, PSX is already supported in CUPS 1.3 and
higher...

-- 
______________________________________________________________________
Michael R Sweet                        Senior Printing System Engineer

---

From: "Shah Bhatti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:31:23 -0800

>> Will we be able to call in for the meeting?

Yes.

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will
be provided. 
The details of the conference call are: 

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300   
Participant Code: (Restricted)** 

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the
Chair. 

Jerry Thrasher 
PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
Lexmark International Inc.
Ph:859-825-4056, Fax:859-232-7628
Email:thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com

---

From: "Ira McDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:43:12 -0500

Hi Mike,

Yes, you will be able to call-in throughout these PWG meetings
at the regular PWG conference number and user account (as
used in IPP WG meetings).

  1-866-469-3239

Thanks to your CUPS 1.3 support for PSX (satisfies quite well
the prototype requirements of PWG Process), so we will try to
move this spec into PWG Last Call quickly and get it approved.

If anyone needs the user account passcode, please email me
privately.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: [email-masked]
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Michael R Sweet <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/IPP_WG_Plenary_Dec_08.pdf (With
>> underscores)