Subject: [IPP] "Final" draft of How to Use the Internet Printing Protocol posted

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 14:50:30 -0500

All,

I have posted the "final" draft of the How to Use the Internet Printing Protocol book to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd-ippguide-20181109.epub
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd-ippguide-20181109.html
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd-ippguide-20181109.pdf

Assuming there are no objections, we will post this to the PWG web site after the vF2F next week.

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Michael Sweet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2018 18:04:50 -0500

Sorry, the correct links should be:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20181109.epub
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20181109.html
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20181109.pdf

(missed the "wd" directory...)

> On Nov 9, 2018, at 2:50 PM, Michael Sweet <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> All,
>