Subject: [IPP] Updated draft of IPP Authentication Methods posted

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 17:38:32 +0000

Greetings,

I posted an updated draft of IPP Authentication Methods on Dec. 22:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181222-rev.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181222.pdf
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181222.odt
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippauth-20181222-rev.odt

Updated with changes and feedback from review in November 2018 PWG F2F:
* Updated exception cases in section 3.3 to delineate authorization and authentication failure exception cases
* Restored all UML diagrams to their previous state, removing the authentication and authorization failure cases
* Rewrote recommendations in section 5.

Happy new year!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp