Subject: [IPP] [PWG5101.1] Issue #76: Section 6: "media-coating" attribute is not registered in IANA IPP Registry

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:36:38 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

Section 6 discusses the "media-coating" attribute. But this attribute is
not registered in the IANA IPP Registry. However, "media-front-coating" and
"media-back-coating" are both defined for "media-col". Either
"media-coating" is a typo or it needs to be registered.

Link: http://www.pwg.org/issues/76

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 16:46:38 +0000 (UTC)

[Issue Unconfirmed]

I think this is a typo. The intent is to have this apply to
media-front-coating and media-back-coating (all of the media-xxx-coating
attributes).