Subject: [IPP] Registration template for new 'media-drying' keyword for the "printer-state-reasons" Printer Status attribute

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:33:18 +0000

Greetings,

HP Inc. would like to register the new 'media-drying' keyword for the "printer-state-reasons" Printer Status attribute [RFC8011]. The current keywords don't cover the case where the marker (typically ink) deposited on the pages is drying, which may cause the Output Device to pause processing. This new state reason clarifies why the Printer may be pausing processing the current Job until the condition has passed.

The registration template is as follows:

Attributes (attribute syntax)
    Keyword Attribute Value                                 Reference
-----------------------                                     ---------
printer-state-reasons (type2 keyword)                       [RFC8011]
    media-drying                                            [HPINC20181212]

Cheers,

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp