Subject: Re: [IPP] IPP Registration Request for Addition: New keywords for the "media" attribute

From: Michael Sweet via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:54:08 -0400

All,

So to clean up HP's registration based on all of the feedback so far (comments in parenthesis from the original request):

Attributes (attribute syntax)
  Keyword Attribute Value                                      Reference
  --------------------------------------------------------     --------------
media (type2 keyword | name(MAX))                              [RFC8011]
  na_arch-e1_32x40in                                           [HP20210302]
  oe_photo-s8r_8x12in                                          [HP20210302] (added)
  oe_photo_12r_12x15in                                         [HP20210302] (added, renamed to 12R)
  oe_photo-14x18_14x18in                                       [HP20210302]
  oe_photo-16r_16x20in                                         [HP20210302] (renamed to 16R)
  oe_photo-22x28_22x28in                                       [HP20210302]
  oe_photo-22r_22x29.5in                                       [HP20210302] (added)
  oe_photo-24x30_24x30in                                       [HP20210302]
  oe_photo_24r_24x31.5in                                       [HP20210302] (added)
  oe_photo_30r_30x40in                                         [HP20210302] (added)
  om_photo-30x40_300x400mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)
  om_photo-30x45_300x450mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)
  om_photo-35x46_350x460mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)
  om_photo-40x60_400x600mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)
  om_photo-50x75_500x750mm                                     [HP20210302] (added, common poster size?)
  om_photo-50x76_500x760mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)
  om_photo-60x90_600x900mm                                     [HP20210302] (renamed to centimeter dimensions)

Thoughts?

________________________
Michael Sweet

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp