Subject: [ippm] IPPM agenda

From: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:56:56 -0800

Proposed agenda for the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)

Tuesday, 20 March 2001, 14:15 - 15:15
======================================

Agenda bashing (<= 5 min)

Discussion on advancing metrics through the IETF standards process,
  concentrating on missing holes (25 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bradner-metricstest-00.txt
  -- Speaker TBD, and Matt Zekauskas

Discussion on IPDV Reorganization (10 min)
-- Matt Zekauskas
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-07.txt

Preliminary results on periodic streams: periodic vs poisson
and discussion on npmps implementation (15 min)
-- Al Morton
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-npmps-04.txt

Tuesday, 20 March 2001, 15:45 - 16:45
======================================

Discussion on last call for BTC framework (10 min)
  -- Mark Allman
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-btc-cap-00.txt

One-way delay protocol document discussion; requirements document (15 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-02.txt
   -- Stanislav Shalunov & Merike Kaeo

Implementations for one-way delay protocol (15 min)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-02.txt
  -- Joan Cucchiara

Charter milestone revisions (10 min)
  -- Matt Zekauskas & Merike Kaeo

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm