Subject: [ippm] Working Group last-call for draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:27:39 -0500

The latest draft of the Bulk Transport Framework has all fixes
and changes suggested on this list as well as previous IETF meetings.
Since there have been no substantive changes suggested to the
framework since the last version, the co-chairs propose a
Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt.
Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  Because IETF week lies during the
customary two-week last-call period, the Working Group last-call
period will be extended, and will end on Friday, March 30, 2001 at
noon EST.

--Matt Zekauskas and Merike Kaeo

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:18:40 -0500

I intended to give tsvwg a pointer to this last call, but it fell
off my stack.  I will do so momentarily.  To give folks that subscribe
to tsvwg but not ippm a chance to comment, the last-call period will
be extended to noon EDT Monday, 2-April-2001.

Finally, if anyone else has a comment they just haven't sent off yet,
please do!

--Matt

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matthew J Zekauskas
> Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 11:28 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Merike Kaeo; Matt Zekauskas; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> Allison Mankin; Scott Bradner
> Subject: [ippm] Working Group last-call for
> draft-ietf-ippm-btc-framework-05.txt
> 
>