Subject: [ippm] Working Group last-call for draft-ietf-ippm--05.txt

From: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:57:11 -0800

The latest draft of the One-way Loss Pattern Sample Metrics
has all the fixes and changes suggested on this list as well as
previous IETF meetings. Since there have been no substantive
changes suggested to this document since the last version, the
co-chairs propose a Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-loss-pattern-05.txt.
Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  Because IETF week lies during the
customary two-week last-call period, the Working Group last-call
period will be extended, and will end on Monday, April 9, 2001 at
noon EST.

--Merike Kaeo and Matt Zekauskas

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm