Subject: RE: [ippm] Packet length.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:03:29 +0100

Mike,
	have a look at this site, it should have that sort of information
available in some of its
papers or presentations. Failing that it will have lots of links to similiar
sites in the same
research space.
regards
cjh

Christopher Hubbard,
Research Engineer,
BTexact,
Network Management Futures,

Tel:  +44 (0)1473 605478
Fax: +44 (0)1473 642907
email: [email-masked]
MLB1/pp13, Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP5 3RE

BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc 
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ 
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or
address above) immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 01 August 2001 11:43
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ippm] Packet length.

I believe some work has been done on monitoring packet length and how many
packets fall into different length ranges. Can anyone point me to some
results?

Mike.
_____________________________________________
Michael L Astbury      BT exact Technologies 
Operational Futures - Management Systems (DEN4),
BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre,
Adastral Park,
Martlesham Heath,        BTNet: 00 164 2700
Ipswich,   	       	      Tel: +44 1473 642700
IP5 3RE.     	      Fax: +44 1473 644607
_____________________________________________

	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above)
immediately.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 07:06:02 -0700

NEVER post messages with notices such as the following on any ietf list

> From: [email-masked]
> ...