Subject: [ippm] Call for Papers -- Passive & Active Measurement 2002

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:37:00 -0700

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.  A more
detailed version of this CFP can be found on the conference web site
at http://www.labs.agilent.com/pam2002/papers/index.htm ]

             Passive & Active Measurement:  PAM 2002
                         Call for Papers

                    Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
                        March 25-27, 2002

PAM 2002 is a two-and-a-half day event focusing on research and practical
applications of passive and active measurement and analysis techniques
for high speed computer networks and the Internet.  This third PAM
workshop follows successful PAM workshops in Hamilton, New Zealand, in
2000 and Amsterdam, in 2001.

Papers are invited from the research, provider and any other communities
on topics related to network traffic measurement.  Areas of interest
include, but are not limited to:

1. 'Experience' papers, which describe practical uses of measurements,
   especially in large networks.
2. Papers on modelling network traffic, in particular if they are 
   backed up by measurements of real traffic.
3. Papers describing network research that can be applied to existing
   networks.

IMPORTANT DATES

 * 28 October 2001:   Deadline for abstracts
 * 3 December 2001:   Notification of acceptance
 * 4 February 2002:   Final papers due
 * 25-27 March 2002:  Conference

CONTACT INFORMATION

 * PAM 2002
   c/o Agilent Laboratories
   4800 Wheaton Dr
   Fort Collins, CO  80525
   USA
 * Phone:   +1-970-288-3821
 * Fax:     +1-970-288-4234
 * Email:   [email-masked]
 * Webpage: http://www.labs.agilent.com/pam2002
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm