Subject: [ippm] Viruses etc on the ippm list

From: Narelle Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:05:46 +1000

Could people please set their mail servers/gateways to reply more 'nicely'
to bulk mail? [ie reply to sender/owner only NOT list]

My server cleaned the virus, so I didn't even get the mesg, but I am now
receiving all the errors from other servers notifying of the virus! While
it's one thing to let the list know, could we please leave that to the 'list
owner/administrator'?

Re administrator/owner - If there isn't one can that please be fixed!!!
There is too much spam...

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark                             
Manager, Advanced Network Architecture     
Technology & Planning
Cable & Wireless Optus                [email-masked]

We must not confuse data with information, information with
knowledge, and knowledge with wisdom. Barry Jones 2000
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm