Subject: [ippm] CFP: ITC Specialist Seminar on Internet Traffic Engineering and Traffic Management

From: "Prof. Dr.-Ing. P. Tran-Gia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:17:05 +0100

(We apologize for multiple copies you might have received.)

Dear colleagues,

we'd like to announce proudly an upcoming ITC Specialist
Seminar:

15th ITC Specialist Seminar: Internet Traffic Engineering
and Traffic Management, July 22-24 2002, Wuerzburg, Germany.

The Technical Program Committee of the seminar is chaired by
Prof. James Roberts and myself.

We'd like to invite you to submit original full papers until
April 22, 2002. You will find a detailed Call for Papers at:

http://www-info3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de/IP2002

Best Regards
Phuoc Tran-Gia (Seminar Co-Chair)
Jim Roberts    (Seminar Co-Chair)
Kurt Tutschku  (Organizing Committee Chair)

The Technical Program Committee consists of (to be completed):

Onno Boxma           Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands.
Joachim Charzinski   Siemens AG, Germany.
Jon Crowcroft        University of Cambridge, UK.
Christophe Diot      Sprint Advanced Technology Labs, USA.
Anja Feldmann        University of Saarbruecken, Germany.
Markus Fiedler       Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
Richard Harris       Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
Gunnar Karlsson      Royal Insititute of Technology, Sweden.
Konosuke Kawashima   NTT Advanced Technology Corp., Japan.
Edward Knightly      Rice University, USA.
Udo Krieger          T-Nova, Deutsche Telekom, Germany.
Guy Latouche         Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium.
Ralf Lehnert         Technical University of Dresden, Germany.
Debasis Mitra        Bell Labs Research, USA.
Sandor Molnar        Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
Ilkka Norros         VTT Information Technology, Finland.
Michal Pioro         Warsaw University of Technology / Lund University,
                      Poland/Sweden.
Alexandre Proutiere  France Telecom, France.
Jennifer Rexford     AT&T Research, USA.
Hideaki Takagi       University of Tsukuba, Japan.
Don Townsley         University of Massachusetts, USA.
Patricia Wirth       AT&T Research, USA.

The organizing committee comprises:
Kurt Tutschku (Chair) University of Wuerzburg, Germany.
Michael Menth         University of Wuerzburg, Germany.
Klaus Heck            University of Wuerzburg, Germany.

IAC Liason:
Paul Kuehn            ITC IAC Chairman, University of Stuttgart, Germany.

=====================================================
Phuoc Tran-Gia
Professor, Chair, Distributed Systems
Computer Science, University of Wuerzburg
Am Hubland, D-97074 Wuerzburg, Germany
Tel.: +49-931-8886630 , Fax.: +49-931-8886632
mailto:[email-masked]
www: http://www-info3.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de
Phuoc Tran-Gia
CEO, infosim Networking Solutions AG
Sedanstr. 27, D-97082 Wuerzburg, Germany
mailto:[email-masked]
www: http://www.infosim.net