Subject: [ippm] Proposal make TWAMP a working group item.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:25:54 +0100

IPPM Group,

Following discussion in the IPPM WG meeting yesterday, we propose to
turn draft-hedayat-two-way-active-measurement-protocol-00.txt into
a working group item.  Comments (pro and con) to the list by April 15,
please,

The chairs,

Henk & Matt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine)  

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm