Subject: [ippm]Comments on initial rough draft of capacity definitions

From: "Fardid, Reza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:27:42 -0800

Phil,

A couple of comments on this draft:   

1.	Only metrics defined should be referred to, or otherwise all
terms used should be defined: effective capacity and throughput (2.3),
vs. 

available capacity and utilization (3).

2.	Even though the scope of IPPM and BM WGs is different, terms
defined by the latter WG, such as throughput may be relevant in the
context of this ID.

Regards,

Reza Fardid 

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:33:07 -0600

Hi Reza:

Thanks for your comments.
We'll try to be more consistent in the next draft...
Is there a specific BM RFC that you are referring to?