Subject: [ippm] Proposed new work items for the group

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:26:34 +0100

IPPM group,

Following the discussion at our meeting yesterday, we would like to ask
the group if

  * draft-stefan-ippm-multimetrics-00.txt

  * draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-00.txt

should become working group items.  Please review the documents and post
your comments to the list before April 28,

The chairs,

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine)  

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm