Subject: [ippm] E2MON Call for Papers (reminder)

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:18:54 +1300

Hi all:

The e2emon Workshop will be held in Vancouver early in April 2006;
if you haven't seen it already, e2emon's CFP is available at
   http://www.mnlab.cs.depaul.edu/events/e2emon06/cfp.htm

The submission deadline (1 Jan 06) is getting closer, but there's
still time!

Cheers, Nevil

PS: Apologies to those who recieve multiple copies of this note.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   Nevil Brownlee                 Computer Science Department | ITSS
   Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941           The University of Auckland
   FAX: +64 9 373 7021      Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland
http://www.auckland.ac.nz/

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm