Subject: [ippm] [Fwd: Re: New Liaison Statement, "Liaison statement on the Development of a New Performance Method of Measurement for Bandwith Available in Real Time -BART"]

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:57:45 +0200

IPPM Group,

We received the following liaison statement.  Please take a look at the
document and post comments to the list.

Matt & Henk

Judit Katona Kiss (ITU-T SG 12) wrote:
> Title: Liaison statement on the Development of a New Performance Method of Measurement for Bandwith Available in Real Time -BART
> Submission Date: 2008-06-11
> URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=460 
> Please reply by 2009-03-01
> 
> From: Judit Katona Kiss(ITU-T SG 12) <[email-masked]>
> To: IETF IPPM(Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>, Matt Zekauskas <[email-masked]>, Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>)
> Cc: 
> Reponse Contact: A.C. Morton<[email-masked]>
> Technical Contact: 
> Purpose: For comment 
> Body: 
> Attachment(s):
>      Liaison statement on the Development of a New Performance Method of Measurement for Bandwidth Available in Real Time - BART (https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file566.doc)
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm