Subject: [ippm] 3rd WGLC on draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:51:42 +0200

IPPM group,

This is a third WGLC for the draft "Information Model and XML Data Model
for Traceroute Measurements".

After the draft was submitted to the IESG, the GEN-ART review team provided
us with extensive feedback on the XML part of the document.  All suggestions
have been incorporated, please refer to Thomas Dietz' mail of June 12 for
a full overview of changes made.  The changes improve the XML code but do
not change the intent of the code.  Nevertheless, we feel that it is good
if the group reviewed the document once more before it is sent to the
IESG.

We like to start a WGLC on it in order to move it forward.  Please raise
any remaining issues by Friday, July 4, 9:00 UTC.

An URL for the draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-10.txt

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm