Subject: Re: [ippm] Draft new charter

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:16:15 +0100

Hi Lei,

Catching up on email...

>   I went through the new charter and it looks fine. Thanks a lot for
> your effort. 
>   However, I didn't find explicit interest in multiple points of
> measurement as addressed in the multimetrics, neither for de/composition
> metrics. Is it because the relevant work is considered done?

Basically yes, unless you feel that there still is work that has to be
done in this area.   In that case, please specify what.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ceterum censeo Asplain esse delendam  (Cato & Henk)
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm