Subject: Re: [ippm] Adopt draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-07 as WG document.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:55:40 +0200

IPPM Group,

> In Stockholm, we received a request to adopt
> 
>               Reporting Metrics: Different Points of View
>                  draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-07
> 
> as a WG item.  If you have any comments on this, please let us know before
> Monday, September 14, 2009.   We will, of course, ask the authors to change
> the title such that it is clear that this draft is on long term reporting.
> 
> Matt & Henk

No comments were received, earlier discussion did indicate that there was
interest, so this has been approved as a WG document.  Authors, please
submit as draft-ietf-ippm...

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.