Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft TWAMP Reflect Octets and Symmetrical Size Features

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 00:42:36 +0100

IPPM group,

This is a WGLC for the draft: TWAMP Reflect Octets and Symmetrical Size Features

The draft appears to to be stable and no issues have been raised.  We like to
start a WGLC in order to move it forward. Please raise any remaining issues by
Monday, April 19, 9:00 UTC

An URL for the draft is:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets/

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken