Subject: [ippm] Meeting at IETF77

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 10:14:04 +0100

IPPM group,

We will meet at the Anaheim IETF, Tuesday afternoon @ 17:40.  If you have
any agenda topics, please drop us a mail,

Matt & Henk
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken

---

From: Barry Constantine <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:51:31 -0800

Hello Henk and Matt,

A team of IPPM members have worked significantly on the TCP draft work that I first presented as draft-00 in November.

We would like to present the draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-01 at IETF77.

Thanks,

Barry

Principal Member of Technical Staff

JDSU Communication Test (formerly Acterna)

Emerging Markets and Technology Research         

One Milestone Center Court                              

Germantown, MD 20876                                         

(W) 240-404-2227                                                

(C) 301-325-7069

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henk Uijterwaal
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 4:14 AM
To: IETF IPPM WG
Subject: [ippm] Meeting at IETF77

IPPM group,

Matt & Henk

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm