Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reporting Metrics: Different Points of View
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-03-05

Consumers of IP network performance metrics have many different uses
in mind.  This memo categorizes the different audience points of
view.  It describes how the categories affect the selection of metric
parameters and options when seeking info that serves their needs.
The memo then proceeds to discuss "long-term" reporting
considerations (e.g, days, weeks or months, as opposed to 10
seconds).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.