Subject: [ippm] 1st draft agenda for Anaheim

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 13:17:10 +0100

IPPM group,

The first draft agenda for Anaheim is:

0. Administrativia
    (Minutes, Scribe, Blue Sheet, Note Well, ...)

1. Status of drafts not discussed today
    a. draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-04
    b. draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-04
    c. draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-04.txt
    d. draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-09
    e. draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-10

2. draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-02 (Al, Ruediger)

3. draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm  (Barry)

4. draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-01 (Al)

5. draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-02 (Nick)

6. AOB

See also: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/ippm.txt

I know it is early but if you are presenting, please send me your slides
before the meeting starts.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken