Subject: [ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-01.txt

From: "Gilles Forget" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 10:19:12 -0400

HI everybody,

I just want to confirm my strong support to this latest draft.

During the last 10 years of my career working for a network service provider
as well as during the last 2 years working as an independent consultant  I
have seen so many occasions where business customers would complain about
not getting the subscribed TCP/IP throughput from their network service
providers.

Most of the time, these situations are leading to completely unproductive
finger pointing behaviours.

I am convinced that the guidelines included in this draft will favour the
creation of very useful testing tools. 

In turn these new tools will permit very important productivity gains to all
of the Information Technology sectors.

Thanks.

Gilles Forget, CCNP.

T : 450-473-5718

C : 514-895-8212

@ : [email-masked]