Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reporting Metrics: Different Points of View
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-06-28

Consumers of IP network performance metrics have many different uses
in mind.  The memo provides "long-term" reporting considerations
(e.g, days, weeks or months, as opposed to 10 seconds), based on
analysis of the two key audience points-of-view.  It describes how
the audience categories affect the selection of metric parameters and
options when seeking info that serves their needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.