Subject: [ippm] Slides and minute taker

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 12:03:54 +0100

Hi all,

I think that all slides for Monday are online at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/79/materials.html.  If you sent multiple
versions, please check that
I got it right.

We also need a minute taker, you can save yourself 5 minutes looking down
at your laptop pretending to be busy, by voluntering now.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confirm today what I denied yesterday.            Anonymous Politician.