Subject: [ippm] No meeting in Taipei

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:08:51 +0200

IPPM group,

Right now, we do not see that we have sufficient items to warrant a
face-2-face meeting at the next IETF.   If you disagree, please contact
the chairs before Monday, 9:00 GMT with 1 or more topics that need
discussion.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:48:11 +0200

IPPM group,

> the chairs before Monday, 9:00 GMT with 1 or more topics that need

No requests were received so we will not ask for a slot in Taipei.

Of course, people are more than welcome to discuss things on the mailing
list or in the hallways in Taipei.

Henk