Subject: [ippm] Draft IETF 90 IPPM WG meeting minutes posted to datatracker

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:17:29 -0400

Greetings, all,

Draft minutes for yesterday's meeting are available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/minutes/minutes-90-ippm

Many thanks to Sarah Banks for taking minutes during the meeting.

If you have any comments or additions, please let us know at [email-masked]. 

Many thanks, best regards,

Brian

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:22:47 -0700

Hi Brian,
could you please update the minutes in part of discussion of rate-problem
document. I believe the comments tagged 'Mike' were mine as well as
proposal, after Al's Shakespearean quote, to modify the requirement to
"protocol MUST support generating asymmetrical packet size. Protocol SHOULD
support generating packets with asymmetrical size." "general agreement in
the room" in my opinion very accurately captures the reaction to the
proposal.

Regards,
Greg

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Brian Trammell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
>