Subject: [ippm] DRAFT Agenda for IPPM Meeting in Toronto

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 17:46:01 +0200

Greetings, all,

The IPPM draft agenda has been posted to 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/90/agenda/agenda-90-ippm

and is copied below:

## IPPM WG Meeting Agenda, IETF 90 Toronto ##

Tuesday 22 July 2014 / 16:40 - 18:40 EDT (UTC-4) / Salon B

| Start | Dur | Topic                                      | Speaker(s)       |
|-------|-----|--------------------------------------------|------------------|
| 16:40 | 10m | Intro / Status / Agenda Bash               | Cerveny/Trammell |
| 16:50 | 5m  | LC  draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-03               | K. Pentakousis   |
| 16:55 | 15m | WG  draft-ietf-ippm-registry-00            | M. Bagnulo       |
| 17:10 | 15m | WG  draft-ietf-ippm-registry-active-00     | M. Bagnulo       |
| 17:25 | 10m | WG  draft-ietf-ippm-registry-passive-00    | A. Akhter        |
| 17:35 | 15m | WG  draft-ietf-ippm-model-based-metrics-02 | M. Mathis        |
| 17:50 | 10m | CfA draft-morton-ippm-(2679,2680)-bis      | A. Morton        |
| 18:00 | 10m | CfA draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-03     | G. Mirsky        |
| 18:10 | 15m | Ind draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive-00  | V. Zheng         |
| 18:20 | 10m | Ind draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-* | L. Deng          |
| 18:30 | 5m  | CfA draft-mizrahi-ippm-checksum-trailer-00 | Chairs           |

- *LC*:  draft in Working Group Last Call
- *WG*:  current Working Group draft
- *CfA*: draft for which a Call for Adoption was issued 24 June
- *Ind*: individual draft without current Call for Adoption

Authors: please review the agenda, and send any corrections (missing agenda items, corrections to speakers, etc.) to [email-masked] ASAP.

Thanks, cheers,

Brian

---

From: Vero Zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 01:38:48 +0000

Brian,

A few correction of the agenda as below:
1. draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive-00
The speaker will be Nalini Elkins

2, draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework
The speaker will be Mach Chen

3, Lingli Deng also requested a 10 mins slot for draft-deng-ippm-passive-wireless-usecase
But I don’t see it on agenda.

Cheers, Vero

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ippm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Trammell
> Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 11:46 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [ippm] DRAFT Agenda for IPPM Meeting in Toronto
> 
> Greetings, all,
> 
> Authors: please review the agenda, and send any corrections (missing agenda
> items, corrections to speakers, etc.) to [email-masked] ASAP.
> 
> Thanks, cheers,
> 
> Brian

---

From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 08:00:06 +0200

hi Vero, Lingli, all,

Thanks for the corrections, apologies for having missed passive-wireless-usecase. I've added this as an individual after the passive framework draft.

Be advised that we are now five minutes over time. Presenters, if any of you can take _less_ time than presently allocated in the agenda, please let the chairs now.

Thanks, best regards,

Brian