Subject: [ippm] IPPM @ IETF90 Administrative Notes

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:13:27 -0400

Dear IPPM Participants,

I'd greatly appreciate if presenters for the upcoming IPPM meeting in
Toronto can send their presentations to me ( [email-masked] or
[email-masked]) as early as possible, so that I can post them to the
meeting materials. 

We need note takers and jabber scribes.  Please let us know if you can
be a note taker or jabber scribe. By the way, links for meeting jabber,
audio, presentations, etc, can be found at:
https://tools.ietf.org/agenda/90/

Participants are encouraged to post their comments on any IPPM WG
related draft to the IPPM mailing list. Having "talking-points" from the
list will improve the quality of discussion at the meeting.

To recap, the IPPM meeting at the Toronto IETF will be Tuesday, July 23,
2014 at 1640 (4:40pm) local time in Toronto (EDT). We are meeting in
Salon B. The meeting will be on meetecho:  See
http://ietf90.conf.meetecho.com/

Regards,

Bill Cerveny
Brian Trammell
IPPM WG Co-chairs