Subject: [ippm] Reminder about IPR for draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:39:31 -0400

Dear IPPM WG, and Especially Authors and Contributors:

The authors have asked for draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis to be
considered for adoption as a WG document.  We would like to check
whether there are claims of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on the
document that need to be disclosed.

Are you personally aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-morton-ippm-2680-bis?  If so, has this IPR been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules?  (See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669, and 5378
for more details.)

If you are a document author or listed contributor on this document,
please reply to this email message regardless of whether or not you
are personally aware of any relevant IPR.  We might not be able to
advance this document to the next stage until we have received a
reply from each author and listed contributor.

If you are on the IPPM WG email list but are not an author or listed
contributor for this document, you are reminded of your opportunity
for a voluntary IPR disclosure under BCP 79.  Please do not reply
unless you want to make such a voluntary disclosure.

Online tools for filing IPR disclosures can be found at
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr/file-disclosure>.

Thanks,

Bill Cerveny
IPPM WG co-chair