Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:26:41 -0700

Dear All,
in light of new drafts to be presented this week, would like to point to
this earlier work that will be discussed at NVO3 WG meeting this week.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 5:08 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-04.txt
To: Nagendra Kumar <[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Deepak Kumar <[email-masked]>, Li Yizhou <
[email-masked]>, David Dolson <[email-masked]>, Mach Chen <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header
Revision:       04
Title:          OAM Header for use in Overlay Networks
Document date:  2018-03-18
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-
ooam-header-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-
header/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-
header-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-
ooam-header
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-
header-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces Overlay Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OOAM) Header to be used in overlay networks to create
   Overlay Associated Channel (OAC) to ensure that OOAM control packets
   are in-band with user traffic and de-multiplex OOAM protocols.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat