Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01.txt

From: Mickey Spiegel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:26:48 -0700

A new version of draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport has been posted.

The new version updates references to the IOAM encap drafts, and adds a
code point for IPv6.

New IPFIX information elements ipHeaderPacketSectionWithPadding and
ethernetFrameSection are added. These address the issue of alignment with
variable length packet sections such as the existing ipHeaderPacketSection
and dataLinkFrameSection. In particular they allow for the insertion of up
to 3 octets of padding in order to preserve alignment for subsequent
information elements, and for additional records in the same set. The
ethernetFrameSection also avoids the need to include the dataLinkFrameType
and dataLinkFrameSize information elements.

Mickey

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 4:33 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mickey Spiegel and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport
Revision:       01
Title:          In-situ OAM raw data export with IPFIX
Document date:  2018-10-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spiegel-ippm-ioam-rawexport-01

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   discusses how In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (IOAM) information can be exported in raw, i.e. uninterpreted, format
   from network devices to systems, such as monitoring or analytics
   systems using IPFIX.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat