Subject: [ippm] Nit for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 00:00:39 -0500

In section 4.1.1, it says that the IANA Considerations describes the
registry of TLV types.  But the IANA Considerations section of
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04 is null.

(Is it possible to have STAMP share a TLV registry with other IPPM
protocols?)

Dale

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 09:13:29 -0800

Hi Dale,
thank you for the thorough review. Indeed, we've moved STAMP TLV extensions
in draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02>. I'll
remove the reference to IANA registry from the STAMP specification.
I agree that re-use of encodings may be helpful. Which would you suggest?
Also, appreciate your comments on the STAMP Options draft.

Regards,
Greg