Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:25:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Guo Jun
                          Henrik Nydell
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol
   which enables the measurement of both one-way and round-trip
   performance metrics like delay, delay variation, and packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:40:38 -0800

Dear All,
this version includes the updates that address comments and suggestions
made at the meeting in Bangkok by Ignacio and Brian (many, many thanks for
the most helpful and pragmatic insights into the area of integrity and
security).
Much appreciate your review, comments.

Dear WG Chairs,
authors believe that the document is ready for the WGLC. We're committed to
addressing all comments in a timely manner to progress it all the way.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 8:26 PM
Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-04.txt
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm