Subject: [ippm] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 01:22:18 -0800

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 6

Is there also a risk of a network under test giving preferential treatment to
flows involving the well-known port and thus biasing the data?

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:02:32 +0000

Yes Ben, I think so, and will add that risk.

Al 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Benjamin Kaduk [mailto:[email-masked]]
...

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 17:23:05 +0000

Hi Ben, the revised draft is available now:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test/

Al

> From: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)
> Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 10:03 AM
> To: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>; The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Tianran Zhou
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: RE: Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-
> test-03: (with COMMENT)
> 
> > Is there also a risk of a network under test giving preferential
> treatment
> > to