Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02.txt

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 12:02:47 +0300

Hi,

Draft 02 of the flag draft was posted to avoid expiration.
No changes since version 01 (other than fixing an outdated reference).

Thanks,
Tal.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 12:00 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02.txt
To: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>, Ramesh Sivakolundu <
[email-masked]>, Barak Gafni <[email-masked]>, Frank Brockners <
[email-masked]>, Mickey Spiegel <[email-masked]>, Tal
Mizrahi <[email-masked]>, Jennifer Lemon <
[email-masked]>, Shwetha Bhandari <[email-masked]>, Aviv
Kfir <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tal Mizrahi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags
Revision:       02
Title:          In-situ OAM Flags
Document date:  2020-07-27
Group:          ippm
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-02

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   presents new flags in the IOAM Trace Option headers.  Specifically,
   the document defines the Loopback and Active flags.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat