Subject: [ippm] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 17:13:29 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[ general ]

* I sill find the access ID being a boolean for 3GPP or not being a bit
  odd, but not super important I guess.

[ section 4 ]

*  "All multibyte fields in the defined in this specification TLVs are in
   network byte order."

   -->

   "... fields defined in this spec..."?