Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:12:38 -0700

Dear All,
updates in this version address comments from Roman and Erik.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 1:01 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09.txt
To: Richard Foote <[email-masked]>, Greg Mirsky <
[email-masked]>, Henrik Nydell <[email-masked]>, Adi Masputra <
[email-masked]>, Ernesto Ruffini <[email-masked]>, Xiao Min <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Revision:       09
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional
Extensions
Document date:  2020-08-21
Group:          ippm
Pages:          32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-09

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) that enable measurement of performance
   metrics.  The document also defines a STAMP Test Session Identifier
   and thus updates RFC 8762.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat