Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2021 15:03:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Metrics and Methods for One-way IP Capacity
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Len Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-09.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-04-01

Abstract:
   This memo revisits the problem of Network Capacity metrics first
   examined in RFC 5136.  The memo specifies a more practical Maximum
   IP-layer Capacity metric definition catering for measurement
   purposes, and outlines the corresponding methods of measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-metric-method-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/