Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:02:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple TWAMP (STAMP) Extensions for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) data planes.  This document specifies RFC 8762 (Simple Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) extensions for SR networks, for
   both SR-MPLS and SRv6 data planes by augmenting the optional
   extensions defined in RFC 8972.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-srpm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/