Subject: Re: [ippm] Need your help and support: FW: Adoption call for IOAM deployment and integrity documents

From: "Youell, Stephen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 13:51:25 +0000

I support the adoption of both drafts - as co-author of a draft on which these are referenced (sfc-proof-of-transit -> ippm-ioam-data).

Cheers,
Steve

From: ippm <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> On Behalf Of Tommy Pauly
Sent: Dienstag, 3. August 2021 18:29
To: IETF IPPM WG ([email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [ippm] Adoption call for IOAM deployment and integrity documents

Hello IPPM,

As discussed in our meeting last week, we will be starting an adoption call for two IOAM-related documents that have been raised as important dependencies during the IESG review of IOAM-data.

This email begins a Working Group adoption call for two documents:

Integrity of In-situ OAM Data Fields
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity/>
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03.html<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/https:/www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-brockners-ippm-ioam-data-integrity-03.html>

In-situ OAM Deployment
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment/<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment-03<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-brockners-opsawg-ioam-deployment-03>

This call will last until Wednesday, August 18. Please reply to this email with your comments, and if you think these documents should be taken on by IPPM.

Best,
Tommy & Ian

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.