Subject: draft agenda for Atlanta

From: Steve Bellovin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:50:48 -0400

1930-1935	Agenda-bashing, administrivia
1935-2015	Scott Brader,  revised version of "Rights" drafts
2015-2045	Scott Brim, "Scenarios" draft
2045-2145	Open mike*
2145-2200	Where to from here?
2200-?		Bar...

*The Rights and Scenarios documents are not very contentious.  I
think that we can wrap up the open issues with them in Atlanta,
subject to post-meeting ratification on the mailing list.  But the
charter also says "If there consensus of the working group for a
different IPR policy than the one described in RFC 2026, the working
group will seek to amend its charter to make it clear that it is
changing the status quo."  The open mike session will primarily be
dedicated to that question -- do we want to recharter to change
our IPR policy?  The final 15 minutes will be for assessing the
consensus of the WG on our future path.

		--Steve Bellovin, http://www.research.att.com/~smb (me)
		http://www.wilyhacker.com ("Firewalls" book)

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg