Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:35:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology
	Author(s)	: S. Bradner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2003-6-19
	
The IETF policies about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), such as
patent rights, relative to technologies developed in the IETF are
designed to ensure that IETF working groups and participants have as
much information about any IPR constraints on a technical proposal as
possible.  The policies are also intended to benefit the Internet
community and the public at large, while respecting the legitimate
rights of IPR holders.  This memo details the IETF policies
concerning IPR related to technology worked on within the IETF.  It
also describes the objectives that the policies are designed to meet.
This memo updates RFC 2026 and, with RFC XXXY, replaces Section 10 of
RFC 2026.  This memo also updates paragraph 4 of Section 3.2 of RFC
2028 and replaces reference 2 in RFC 2418. [note to RFC editor -
replace XXXY with number of IETF SUB]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.