Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Intellectual Property Rights Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents
	Author(s)	: J. Halpern
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-4-30
	
Contributors grant intellectual property rights to the IETF.  The
   IETF trust holds and manages those rights on behalf of the IETF.  The
   Trustees of the IETF trust are responsible for that management.  This
   management includes granting the licenses to copy, implement and
   otherwise use IETF contributions, among them Internet-Drafts and
   RFCs.  The Trustees of the IETF trust accepts direction from the IETF
   regarding the rights to be granted.  This document describes the
   desires of the IETF regarding outbound rights to be granted in IETF
   contributions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 19:15:23 -0400

As specified, the revised outbound I-D is at the repository.
(Yes, I know the WG was copied by the I-D editor.  But some people 
filter such messages.
Joel

>To: [email-masked]
>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:50:02 -0400
>Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03.txt
>
>         Title           : Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust 
> on Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents
>         Author(s)       : J. Halpern