Subject: [IPsec] Additions/changes to the agenda?

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:09:00 -0800

Greetings again. We are less than a week away from the WG meeting, and Yaron and I want to be sure that anyone who has agenda items (<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/ipsecme.txt>) have told us. Send me mail off-list if you have any additions or changes.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:01:15 +0200

Also, all authors of drafts on the agenda, please send us your slides by
Thursday end of day.

Thanks,
	Yaron

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Paul Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 17:09
To: IPsecme WG
Subject: [IPsec] Additions/changes to the agenda?

Greetings again. We are less than a week away from the WG meeting, and Yaron
and I want to be sure that anyone who has agenda items
(<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/ipsecme.txt>) have told us.
Send me mail off-list if you have any additions or changes.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.
_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:19:11 -0800

Paul,
Since IKEv2bis-01 is 133 pages, would it make sense to enumerate in 
one email for the list the "~5 big open topics" (or at least point to 
their issue tracker numbers) so the community can review at least 
those? You know, create low hanging fruit? We might get better 
discussion on them that way.

Gregory.

At 05:09 PM 11/11/2008, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>Greetings again. We are less than a week away from the WG meeting, 
>and Yaron and I want to be sure that anyone who has agenda items 
>(<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/ipsecme.txt>) have 
>told us. Send me mail off-list if you have any additions or changes.
>
>--Paul Hoffman, Director
>--VPN Consortium

---

From: Yaron Sheffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:49:10 +0200

Hi Gregory,

We have posted the slides on the usual place
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ipsecme/agenda> . The v2-bis slides have a large
number of open issues on them, in *very rough* priority order. So if you can
only look at 5, go ahead and read the first five.

Thanks,

      Yaron

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Gregory M. Lebovitz
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:19
To: Paul Hoffman; IPsecme WG
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Additions/changes to the agenda?

Paul,

Gregory.

IPsec mailing list

[email-masked]