Subject: [IPsec] IKEv2 Bakeoff - March/April 2009

From: "Snyder, Guy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:16:30 +0000

I have been received a couple requests for another bakeoff in the
beginning of next year.  Once again these events are only feasible if
there are ample participants.  Tests would be similar to those conducted
at the previous bakeoff.  These included IPv4, IPv6 and MOBIKE.  Your
suggestions are always welcome to additions/changes to the suggested
tests. Also, the date has not been set for this event, so any
suggestions are welcome.

The bakeoff will be conducted in the San Jose, CA area.  If you are
interested in participating please contact me with your level of
interest and any suggestions for the agenda/tests.  Also, we are always
open to vendors in the area that would be willing to host the event.
This reduces the cost to all participants.  Thank you for your prompt
replies.

Regards,

Guy Snyder

VPN Programs Manager

ICSA Labs

ph:  717.790.8142

fax: 717.790.8170
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
http://www.icsalabs.com <http://www.icsalabs.com/> 

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec