Subject: [IPsec] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00

From: Seokung Yoon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:00:20 +0900

Dear all,

I submitted a new draft regarding SEED-IPsec.

This is for updating the existing RFC (RFC4196).

Any comments would be appreciated.

BR,
Seokung

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2010/7/4
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Seokung Yoon and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes
Revision:        00
Title:           Modes of Operation for SEED for Use with IPsec
Creation_date:   2010-07-04
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 7

Abstract:
This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in
Counter (CTR) Mode, Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) Mode and
Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) as an IPsec Encapsulation Security Payload
(ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality and data origin
authentication, and connectionless integrity.

The IETF Secretariat.