Subject: [IPsec] RFC 5930 on Using Advanced Encryption Standard Counter Mode (AES-CTR) with the Internet Key Exchange version 02 (IKEv2) Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:05:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5930

        Title:      Using Advanced Encryption Standard Counter 
                    Mode (AES-CTR) with the Internet Key 
                    Exchange version 02 (IKEv2) Protocol 
        Author:     S. Shen, Y. Mao, NSS. Murthy
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12217
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5930.txt

This document describes the usage of Advanced Encryption Standard
Counter Mode (AES-CTR), with an explicit Initialization Vector, by
the Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) protocol, for encrypting
the IKEv2 exchanges that follow the IKE_SA_INIT exchange.  This 
document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
published for informational purposes.

This document is a product of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC