Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Document Roadmap
	Author(s)       : S. Frankel, S. Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-08.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2010-07-11

Over the past few years, the number of RFCs that define and use IPsec
and IKE has greatly proliferated.  This is complicated by the fact
that these RFCs originate from numerous IETF working groups: the
original IPsec WG, its various spin-offs, and other WGs that use
IPsec and/or IKE to protect their protocols' traffic.

This document is a snapshot of IPsec- and IKE-related RFCs.  It
includes a brief description of each RFC, along with background
information explaining the motivation and context of IPsec's
outgrowths and extensions.  It obsoletes the previous IPsec Document
Roadmap [RFC2411].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-roadmap-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.