Subject: [IPsec] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-ipsecme-11-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 07:35:05 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipsecme-11-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipsecme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

If TSV can help with the work on Postquantum key exchange methods and the
impact of increased size of initial IKEv2 messages, please let us know.

I note that
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud-04#section-6 is
part of a current TSVWG work item, and this might be relevant to that
discussion, but that's only my poorly informed opinion. But we may be able to
help in other ways.