Subject: [IPsec] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipsecme-11-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:53:42 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipsecme-11-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipsecme/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor punctuation comment for the paragraph starting with "RFC7427":

OLD:
"A prominent example is RSASSA-PKCS#1 v 1.5 and RSASSA-PSS, however
it is envisioned..."
NEW:
"A prominent example is RSASSA-PKCS#1 v 1.5 and RSASSA-PSS; however,
it is envisioned..."