Subject: [IPsec] WGLC of draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 01:44:58 +0300

This is the start of 2 week WGLC on the
draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec document, ending 2021-08-10.

Please submit your comments to the list, also send a note if you have
reviewed the document, so we can see how many people are interested in
getting this out.
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Paul Wouters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 23:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

> reviewed the document, so we can see how many people are interested in

I'm an author, so obviously I am interested. Also, the code point is
allocated so I think we are beyond the point of meassuring "interest" :)

But it would be good to know if the document has any issues, since we
can then still fix them. We also have an implementation (libreswan with 
Linux).

Note that the IKE negotiation part of labels was pretty straightforward.

The Linux SElinux labels implementation is not. I will likely write up
an informational draft about the Linux kernel implementation and usage.

Paul