Subject: [IPsec] Typo in yang module text

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 19:07:37 +0200

For send-immiately there is text:

             "On reception, end inner packets as soon as possible, do
              not wait for lost or misordered outer packets.
              Selecting this option reduces the inner (user) packet
              delay but can amplify out-of-order delivery of the
              inner packet stream in the presence of packet
              aggregation and any reordering.";

which should say:

             "On reception, send inner packets as soon as possible, do
	     	 	    ^----

Same typo on the mib document.

I will submit the base draft to the publication now, but will wait
until the yang and mib documents are fixed before asking publication
for them.
-- 
[email-masked]

---

From: Don Fedyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 17:35:22 +0000

Hi Tero

Thanks for spotting that, I posted replacements. 

Don 

-----Original Message-----
From: IPsec <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tero Kivinen
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 12:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPsec] Typo in yang module text

which should say:

I will submit the base draft to the publication now, but will wait until the yang and mib documents are fixed before asking publication for them.
--
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IPsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:13:45 +0200

> Thanks for spotting that, I posted replacements. 

Thanks, submitted now to IESG for publication...
-- 
[email-masked]