Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:24:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Labeled IPsec Traffic Selector support for IKEv2
        Authors         : Paul Wouters
                          Sahana Prasad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Traffic Selector (TS) Type for Internet
   Key Exchange version 2 to add support for negotiating Mandatory
   Access Control (MAC) security labels as a traffic selector of the
   Security Policy Database (SPD).  Security Labels for IPsec are also
   known as "Labeled IPsec".  The new TS type is TS_SECLABEL, which
   consists of a variable length opaque field specifying the security
   label.  This document updates the IKEv2 TS negotiation specified in
   RFC 7296 Section 2.9.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-labeled-ipsec-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts