Subject: [IPsec] IPsecME WG report for SAAG

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:07:56 +0200

IPsecME will be meeting on Friday after the saag so I updated the
status on the datatracker to describe the current status
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/ipsecme/about/status/).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Intermediate draft is now approved by the IESG and is now in the RFC
Editor queue. Publication has been requested for IPTFS drafts (base
draft, and yang and mib drafts), and the TCP Ecnapsulation
(rfc8229bis) draft. Labeled IPsec and Deprecation of IKEv1 and
obsoleted algorithms drafts are ready for publication and will be
submitted to the IESG immediately after this IETF. Multiple Key
Exchanges draft should also be ready for publication.

Group Key Management using IKEv2 has received some reviews during the
WGLC, and should be ready for publication now. IKEv2 configuration for
Encrypted DNS and Announcing Supported Authentication Methods in IKEv2
drafts are adopted as WG drafts.

There has been some work on the Optional SA & TS Payload in Child
Exchange, and it might be ready to be adopted as WG draft.

There has not been that much happening with other new work, like
modifying the base IKEv2 payload format, both to make it more compact
for constrained devices, and allow it to go over 64kB payload limit.
-- 
[email-masked]