Subject: [IPsec] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 20:48:49 -0800

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 5, it's peculiar to use normative keywords ("RECOMMENDED", in this
case) against future documents.  I suggest lower-casing that word.

In Section 6, the full name of the second registry being updated is "IKEv2
Notify Message Types - Status Types".

---

From: Valery Smyslov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 09:13:14 +0300

Hi Murray,

thank you for your comments.

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate/

I agree. Changed to lowercase.

> Notify Message Types - Status Types".

Fixed.

Thank you!

Regards,
Valery.