Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 02:49:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Intermediate Exchange in the IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a new exchange, called Intermediate Exchange,
   for the Internet Key Exchange protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  This
   exchange can be used for transferring large amounts of data in the
   process of IKEv2 Security Association (SA) establishment.  An example
   of the need to do this is using Quantum Computer resistant key
   exchange methods for IKE SA establishment.  Introducing the
   Intermediate Exchange allows re-using the existing IKE fragmentation
   mechanism, that helps to avoid IP fragmentation of large IKE
   messages, but cannot be used in the initial IKEv2 exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-intermediate-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Valery Smyslov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 13:58:15 +0300

Hi,

this version addresses comments raised during IESG evaluation.

Regards,
Valery.

> _______________________________________________
> IPsec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec