Subject: IPSEC implementation to do...

From: "Laurent GARCES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:34:27 +0200

Hi,

I'm student in last year of computer science and I have to develop an IPSEC
implementation for my final project. I know it's a really hard task but I
will
do what I can... I read the RFC 2401, 2402, 2406... parts of KAME code, and
all
the mail on this mailing list wich can interest me for now, but I still have
question about the IPSEC architecture ie SAD/SPD. They are essentially due
to
the differences between that I 've undertsand from the RFC and that I've
understand
from the KAME code.

How the relation between SAD end SPD entries must be done? ie how the SA(s)
on wich
SPDs entries will point (RFC 2401 5.1.1 1.) are found? Reading the RFC I was
thinking
that each SAD entriy have its own selector but It doesn't work like that in
KAME.