Subject: IPsec bakeoff : Interoperability Tests at ETSI Sophia Antipolis FRANCE 21-25 July 2003

From: Patrick René Guillemin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:43:42 +0200

Dear All,

This email is to remind you of the IPsec bakeoff organized by ETSI
(Sophia Antipolis FRANCE 21-25 July 2003 = the week after IETF 57 in
Vienna, Austria).

Registration is open until July 6 at 
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/02UpcomingEvents/IPsec/IPsec_home.htm
click on "Registration login"

For those who have are willing to attend, please register quickly so
as to allow us to better prepare the event.

Details:

In addition to our new native IPv6 access, ETSI will provide (LAN and
WLAN) with direct IPv4 access at 2x10 Mbps on the same network to 
tests:
- IPsec over IPv6 and IPv4
- Manual IPsec
- IKEv1 and  IKEv2
- NAT-T
- Remote access extensions
- ... and more as you like
 
As for other events, testing guidelines will be given but no tests
are mandatory and participants select tests according to their wish.

In addition to interoperability we could organize IPsec performance
and scalability tests if enough participants are interested.

During the week, we could book rooms to allow attendees to organize
talks about subjects such as:
- IPsec benchmarking methodology IETF draft
- PPVPN 
- IPv6 v2 or IPv8

Feedback on generic problems encountered will be shared during the
event. It is reminded that detailed information shared during the
event is confidential and the event strictly reserved to technical
people with products. Marketing and Sales representatives as well
as observers are not allowed. 

A discussion list dedicated to the event has been set up. 
To subscribe to the PLUGTESTS-IPsec mailing list: send to 
[email-masked] the following command:
    subscribe PLUGTESTS-IPsec (Firstname  Lastname)
in the body of the message. 
- For web archives see http://list.etsi.org/plugtests-ipsec.html

Best Regards
Patrick GUILLEMIN
Plugtests - Technical Coordinator
ETSI - European Telecommunications Standards Institute
Tel: +33 4 92 94 4331 - Fax: +33 4 92 38 5231
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests