Subject: Problem with draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt

From: Barbara Fraser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 12:27:08 -0700

Hi,

Re:  draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt

Ted and I were looking for this draft and noticed that the link for the -02 
document on the IPsec wg page is broken.  When we checked the ftp site, 
there were no copies of this document at all, even the earlier -01 
version.  We believe Jeff submitted the  -02 document on June 3.  There has 
been no announcement of this draft which leads us to believe something 
happened in the middle of ID's handling of this document.

Thanks for looking into this,
Barb and Ted

---

From: Natalia Syracuse <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 09:13:21 -0400

ftp://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt.
It has been received on June 6th.
It has been announced on June 9th.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-algorithms-02.txt

Natalia Syracuse