Subject: Re: Both archives are broken

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:31:35 -0400

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:16:38AM -0700, Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:
> Hi again. The IETF WG page lists the following as the archives for 
> the IPsec WG:
> 
> ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/lists/ipsec
> ftp.ans.net/pub/archive/ipsec
> 
> Both are broken. ftp.tis.com does not resolve, and ftp.ans.net is 
> offline. The archive at VPNC is still alive, of course.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for pointing this out.  As part of the TIS/TIS Labs
reorganization, the ftp server for ftp.tis.com changed to
ftp.tislabs.com.

We will ask the secretariat to update the URL to:

	ftp://ftp.tislabs.com/pub/lists/ipsec

... and delete the ans.net URL, since the ftp.tislabs.com archive
contains the very old mailing list archives from ans.net as well.

						- Ted