Subject: Please move draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ccm-04 to publication requested

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:06:25 -0400

Hi Steve,

draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ccm has been updated to address the IKEv2
specificity problem which Tero raised, and a reference to [CCM] for test
vectors.   In addition, as 2401bis and ESPbis have been pushed to
publication requested, it seems appropriate to put this on your queue
for review and for IETF last call.

Many thanks!!

					- Ted

---

From: Stephen Kent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:29:04 -0400

>for review and for IETF last call.

Ted,

There is an error in the list of documents above.  AH, ESP, and the 
ESN DOI docs are ready to go, but we are still debating 2401bis 
issues in the WG and will be for a while I expect.

Steve