Subject: Possible missing messages

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 12:35:04 -0400

There appear to be a a few messages that were sent to the list, but
which have apparently not hit the reflector.  In particular, Karen Seo's
message on August 27th, 2003 11:10:02 -0400, subject "IPsec issue #46 --
No need for nested SAs or SA bundles" (although Angelos's response,
which quoted most of the original message, *did* make the list), as well
as Tero Kivinen's message on August 26th 09:53:15 +0300, Subject, "RE:
ECN and issue 58", which apparently also lost.  (At least, they were not
received by neither me or the VPNC mail message archive.)

This may have been the result of some virus checking software losing
mail messages; I will be following up with [email-masked].
In the meantime, folks should keep an eye out and make sure their they
see postings being sent back to them by the ipsec mailing list
reflector.

If you notice any of your messages apparently being lost by the list,
please let us know.

						- Ted

---

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:43:48 -0400

Ted,

Re: 2401-bis emails... On 8/26, we sent out a separate message for 
each of the  issues below to the list.

       Tracker
	#	Title
       -------	------------------------------------
	46	No need for nested SAs or SA bundles
	47	Selectors can be a list of ranges
	48	Add TOS traffic selector option
	49	Red-side fragmentation option
	50	Tunnel vs transport mode at link layer
	57	ECN support

They were cc:d to Angelos and Tero, who consequently would have 
received copies of the messages even if the list reflector didn't 
forward them on. It looks as if 46 and 50 didn't make it.  I will 
resend them.  Please let me know if they don't reach you and if 
others didn't get distributed.

Thank you,
Karen