Subject: [IPSECKEY] minutes from SFO

From: Sam Weiler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:18:31 -0400 (EDT)

I just realized that I never sent the minutes to the list.  The
minutes were submitted for publication.

-- Sam

IPSECKEY
IETF56, San Francisco
18 March 2003
Minutes reported by Charlie Kaufman

Meeting convened at 5:01pm

Michael Richardson presented draft-richardson-ipsec-rr-02.txt

Suggestion was made and accepted to swap the order of the precedence
and algorithm fields and make the presentation format match the wire
format.

Olafur Gudmundsson suggested that the working group accept the draft
as a
working group document, make a nits pass, and go to working group last
call.  The proposal was accepted by the room without dissent.

Meeting adjourned at 5:08 pm.

Steve Bellovin explained likely timeframes for advancement to RFC.

Meeting adjourned again at 5:12 pm with goal of revising the document
before the scheduled end time of 6 pm.

-
This is the [email-masked] list.
Email to [email-masked] to be removed.