Subject: LDAP schema for the 'IPsec Configuration Policy Model'

From: Christian Vollrath <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Dec 2001 21:56:23 +0100

Hi

I am a student at the University of Tuebingen in Germany and currently
working on my thesis about the management of ipsec policy informations
in an LDAP based directory. Therefore I studied the papers from the DMTF
and IETF about the CIM models and their LDAP schemas. Since there is no
schema for the 'IPsec Configuration Policy Model' yet I started to
define some respective LDAP object classes. 

If there are others working on the same subject, I would like to get in
touch with them to start a discussion and to avoid unneccessary doubling
of effort.

Greetings

  Christian Vollrath
_____________________________________________________________________
                             o                                        
 Christian Vollrath         / \    Mail: [email-masked]  
 DAASI International GmbH  o   o   Web: http://www.daasi.de           
 Wilhelmstrasse 106       / \      Phone: +49 7071 2970335            
 D-72074 Tuebingen       o   o     Fax: +49 7071 295912               
_____________________________________________________________________