Subject: iptel meeting time

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:53:54 -0500

Folks,

We have been assigned our slot at Minneapolis. It is: 

 Tuesday, March 16 at 1300-1515 (two one-hour sessions combined)
        other groups scheduled at that time: hfn,
ediint,                                 calsch, vrrp, dnsind
        usv area open meeting, idwg, aaa

I expect to have a packed agenda. Anyone who has something they'd like
to discuss, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.