Subject: Two more drafts

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:46:30 -0500

members of iptel,

Two additional drafts are now available from the iptel web page
(http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/), both of which should
appear in the archives shortly. 

The first is draft-ietf-iptel-cpl-00.{txt,ps,pdf}, which is a draft of
the CPL syntax itself. Please take a look. There are a number of open
issues there, and we need to discuss whether the set of tags described
in the document is sufficient or not to meet peoples desires.

The second is draft-ietf-iptel-sip-reg-payload-00.{txt,ps,pdf}, which
discusses how to transport both CPL's and other user logic (such as a
CGI script) in a SIP register message. We'll need to decide if the
approach is good, and also what to do with this draft - should we have a
new document on transporting CPL's, should this be folded into the
framework, or should we forget about it for now?

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: "David R. Oran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:10:38 -0500

Note that there's a proposal into MMUSIC to allow multiple body parts in
SIP - look for *sip-multipart*. This may have some bearing on the
encoding.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jonathan
> Rosenberg
> Sent: Friday, February 26, 1999 4:47 PM
> To: list iptel
> Subject: Two more drafts
>
>
> members of iptel,
>

---------