Subject: Draft of glp protocol

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:16:37 -0500

iptel participants,

Matt Squire has submitted an Internet Draft which contains a proposal
for the GLP. Its an excellent piece of work, and proposes the use of
SCSP (RFC2334) as as baseline. Until it appears in the archives, you can
find a copy at:

http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/draft-ietf-iptel-glp-00.txt

which is off of our homepage.

I'd like to make this draft the main topic of conversation at the
upcoming meeting (I have reserved a slot, but don't know when it is yet.
When I know, I'll send an announcement). So, please take a look at this
and lets get some discussion going on the list ahead of time. Matt has
identified many open issues in the editorial comments within the draft.
Please take a look and speak up if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.