Subject: Revised framework document

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 02:15:01 -0500

Folks,

I have submitted a revised version of the GLP framework document. It
should appear in the archives shortly. Until that time, you can find a
copy from our web page:

http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/

The changes are:

* discussion of QoS and capacity metrics, as per the Orlando mtg.
* discussion of cost structures, as per Orlando
* discussion of the aggregation/attribute tradeoffs, as per Orlando
* inclusion of minor comments raised on the list

We were supposed to go to last call on this last month, so we are
already behind. I think we are ready for working group last call on this
now. Any objections?

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX: (732) 834-5379                         Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.