Subject: Call for papers - NCF 99

From: Jerry Skene <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 16:32:52 -0500

I am chairing a session titled "Standards and Interoperability Update"
being organized by the International Engineering Consortium
(http://www.iec.org) at the National Communications Forum 1999 (NCF
'99), http://www.iec.org/events/1999/ncf/ . 

This session is to be held as part of the Carrier IP Telephony ComForum,
an educational session held during NCF '99. NCF '99 is to be held in
Chicago, and runs from 24 - 28 October, 1999.

I plan to ensure that this Comforum is an educational event, and to give
the attendees, who have paid good money for it, the opportunity to learn
about the current situation in the standards arena as it relates to VOIP
standards. 

If you are interested in presenting a paper at this event, please send
me a brief abstract as soon as possible.

Sincerely;
_______________________________________________
Jerry Skene             |  Tellabs, Inc.
Director,               |  45085 University Drive
International Standards |  Ashburn, VA 20147.2745
tel:+1 703 724-7302     |  URL: www.tellabs.com
fax: +1 703 724-7202    |  email:[email-masked]

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.