Subject: New draft on glp

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:10:01 -0500

members of iptel,

Dave Hampton, Dave Oran, Hussein Salama, and Dhaval Shah have just
submitted a draft on using BGP4 as a basis for the GLP. Until the draft
appears in the archives, it is available from our webpage:

http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/

Please note that Cisco has indicated it may have IPR related to this
draft.

It seems we now have two competing proposals (one based on SCSP, and one
on BGP) for GLP. I'd like to begin some discussion on the lists here
debating the relative merits of the two approaches. Fire away....

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX:   (732) 834-5379                       Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.