Subject: [Fwd: Parameter for interoperability test]

From: Omar Ferrer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:19:46 -0400

Dear Mr. Setiawan:

I've recently subscribe to this newsgroup asking for some help on
testing VoIP products. I'm beginning a project in which we want to test
Gateways, Gatekeepers and Network Managers, but we do not have
experience with that because this field is completely new for the Latin
America market.

Do you now what I need to measure or test on each equipment and how?

We are beginning a project for VoIP. In the first phase we want to test
each equipment on a point to point link (TDM) with a higher bandwith and
then decreasing as the traffic increase. In the second phase, we want to
test the same products but with direct connection to the Internet. Here
we need to prove some QoS tools and bandwith management techniques, and
also, some testing with a Global Network for call terminations
worldwide.

Could you give some approach for this?

Thanks!!!
Omar Ferrer
Caracas - Venezuela

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Parameter for interoperability test
   Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:46:55 +0700
   From: "Henri Setiawan" <[email-masked]>
     To: <[email-masked]>
     CC: <[email-masked]>

 Dear folks, We like to study about interoperability test for gateway
and gateway keeper, do anyone know what kind of parameters that we
should test for this testing ? Thanks Henri SR&D of PT Telkom
Indonesia.