Subject: H.323 - H.225 ... analyser

From: "Marc hauswirth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:47:21 +0100

Hello,

Did somebody hear about an ethernet analyser that support the IP telehony
protocols.

Tank's

Marc hauswirth

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.

---

From: "Mo Zonoun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:11:21 -0800

ANSI TIA TR-41.3.4 has recently started a new project "Performance and
Interoperability Requirements for Voice-over-IP Telephone Terminals", to produce
a standard for design of IP phones. This standard is to include all aspects of
such designs, from physical connectors, to speech coding, audio quality and echo
management, to control protocols.  Initial focus has been on use of H.323 and
Megaco. The kickoff meeting was held on 15th Feb 1999 in Sarasota FL, with 21
attendees including Lucent, Microsoft, Nortel Networks, Siemens, Cisco,
Dialogic, NEC, Bell Canada, and a number of small companies.  The next official
TIA 41 meeting is slated for the week of May 17th, with the TR-41.3.4 working
group meeting to finalize as much of the spec as possible.  An interim
face-to-face meeting of the TR-41.3.4 working group was also proposed,
tentatively mid-April.  The spec is scheduled for completion by Sept 1999, using
a TIA fast track process. For more info go to www.tiaonline.org

Mo Zonoun

---------

---

From: Jiri Kuthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:38:36 +0100 (MET)

Try the HP and RadCom solutions listed in the section "References-
weblinks-Testing'n'measurement" of my iptel website:
   http://www.fokus.gmd.de/cc/research/glone/projects/ipt

Regards, Jiri

-- 
Jiri Kuthan		  Phone: ++49 / (0)30 / 3463 - 7 271
GMD FOKUS                 Fax  : ++49 / (0)30 / 3463 - 8 271
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 E-Mail : [email-masked]
D-10589 Berlin, Germany   WWW    : http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/kuthan

---------