Subject: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip vote now in progress

From: "John Kristoff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:25:25 -0600

The vote to decide whether to create a new "comp.dcom.voice-over-ip"
newsgroup is now in progress.  Anyone with an opinion is entitled and
encouraged to vote; there are no special qualifications, it's not difficult
and you don't have to be a computer expert.

If you have an opinion on this issue, please find the article with "Subject:
CFV: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip" in comp.dcom.telecom.tech,
comp.dcom.sys.bay-networks, comp.dcom.sys.cisco, comp.dcom.sys.nortel,
comp.protocols.tcp-ip, news.announce.newgroups, news.groups or
alt.dcom.telecom.ip.

Then follow the directions in that article to cast your vote.

If you have trouble finding that article, e-mail me and I'll gladly tell you
how to get a ballot by e-mail.

ONLY votes which use the official ballot and follow the directions count.

In order to be created, a new group needs at least 100 more YES votes than
NO votes and at least 2/3 of the votes cast must be YES votes.

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.