Subject: iptel trademark

From: Pascal Merle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 00:50:13 +0200

Hi!

Did anybody register "iptel" as a trademark for the standards
developed by the working group?

We are currently having problems with our domain "iptel.de":

A company named "tiptel" wants to forbid us the use of "iptel"
because they registered the almost similar "tiptel" as
a trademark.

Thanks for your help,
Pascal

-- 
Phone   : +49 6131 41537               PAM Software GmbH
Fax     : +49 6131 466138                Zur Oberlache 5
Mobile  : +49 171 7029415         D-55124 Mainz, Germany
Video   : callto:ils.uni-mainz.de/[email-masked]
Look at our new Telephony Soundcard at http://www.iptel.de

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.